Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gearing Up For The Detox!

I am getting so excited! But also biting my nails because my detox kit hasn't arrived yet.  To be fair, I waited awhile before I ordered so if it's not here by May 2, that is totally my fault. Nevertheless, I really need to just be patient.  Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow because I sent it to my office. So if it doesn't get here until Monday then that means that I will have to begin all on my own, without the berry drink.  Ce la vie right?

So in order to gear up, I have been following some of the regimen.  For instance, I started having Amazing Grass Green Super Powder in my water bottle, juicing in the morning and taking digestive enzymes.  Becca noticed that she often had to go to the bathroom after taking the enzymes but I haven't noticed any real changes.  What has been interesting for me is seeing that I crave less food at lunch and dinner.  I get full faster.  Perhaps this has something to do with the green drink or maybe just maybe I'm starting to listen to my body.   I have tried to stop eating once I feel full or rather fullish.  Of course when I'm in the throes of a vegan pizza binge, I can override these senses at will. But for the most part I think I've done a pretty good job of keeping my shiz together.  So I wanted to post the daily schedule for my detox, partly because I'm excited and partly to show everyone what I will be doing:


Daily Schedule for – 21 Pounds in 21 Days: The Martha’s Vineyard Diet Detox

(On the Odd hours: 1 glass - 4 to 6oz of water)

8AM

Inner Cleanse Daytime formula - 3 tablets (14 days only)
1oz of liquid Berry or 1oz of liquid Berry with 6oz of water
1 cup of hot/iced Herbal Tea - (add stevia optional)

10AM

1 8oz glass of water mixed or blended with 1 scoop of Essential Greens

12PM

1 8oz glass of “live” fresh juiced vegetables
If you’re not juicing -mix or blend 8oz of water with 1 scoop of VegeSplash

Fresh juiced vegetables are highly recommended

1 Digestive Enzyme
Inner Cleanse Daytime formula - 3 tablets (14 days only)

2PM

1 8oz glass of water mixed or blended with 1 scoop of VegeSplash

4PM

1 8oz glass of water mixed or blended with 1 scoop of Essential Greens

5-6PM

1 cup of homemade puree soup
1 cup of broth from soup mix - optional add Braggs Amino Acid
1 Digestive Enzyme
Inner Cleanse Daytime formula - 3 tablets (14 days only)
1 cup of hot/iced Herbal Tea - (add stevia optional)

Bedtime
Inner Cleanse Night time formula - 3 tablets (14 days only)
1oz of Aloe –OPTIONAL: if not able to tolerate the Inner Cleanse Formulas.
1 teaspoon of CALM mixed with 6oz of warm water - optional if you are having a hard time sleeping.

Good Night Congratulations you completed another day towards the new you…
Have a healthy night sleep — Dr. Roni and James

Note: Day 22 starts your 9 days of Maintenance. Follow the above schedule and at 8AM have 2 scoops of protein
shake blended with 8oz of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment