Monday, October 17, 2011

Cafe Rivva

So I received an email from Cafe Rivva advertising:


Rivva "Veggie Crispy Chicken" & Avocado Sandwich
Heirloom Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Red Onions & Vegenaise (no egg)  
Dressing

Now how could I pass that up?????  The restaurant also happens to be within walking distance of my office so I decided to hit it up and was not disappointed.  



This sandwich was delicious.  It was a bit messy because the "chicken" was all chopped up and the avocado made it all slippery.  However, it was well worth the messy Veganaise-y fingers.  I suspect that the chicken was Gardein but it was still yummy.  The side salad is also great.  The inclusion of plums was a surprise but a tasty one.


The menu changes every week at Cafe Rivva and it's easy to miss because it's in a shopping center on the second floor, but everyone should check this place out.  I didn't order a smoothie because I was totally broke but next time I go, I definitely want the kale smoothie!  Sounded delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment