Friday, October 7, 2011

Catch up

As always, I start this post with a chastisement to myself as a bad blogger.  However, I feel like a wedding and honeymoon and getting back into the fold of things are my excuse this time.  I dare you to top that!  So yes, I am officially married to my lady love and have some stuff to blog about.


First, our honeymoon was in Hawaii.  I found one vegan restaurant called Joy's Place pretty close to where we stayed.  I ordered the Veggie Burger Sandwich and it was incredibly tasty.  The patty was homemade with beans, lentils and grains.  I expected it to be mushy but it held up really well.  I also got a kale, spinach, banana avocado smoothie.  Yummmmmm.






Sorry for the picture alignment.  Blogger is not working with me today!











So I will update on some LA restaurants soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment