Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Native Foods does it again

I don't mean to be a total Native Foods whore but I really really love this place.  Today I tried the Wild Buffalo Wrap, which is battered Seitan strips tossed with Louisiana hot sauce, shredded lettuce, cucumber strips and tomato. Served with homemade ranch dipping sauce. It is intensely amazing.  Just the right amount of spice.  Thing is I'm really not sure what the calorie count on this bad boy but I guestimated on my iPhone.  I only ate half because I'm tracking calories in an attempt to lose weight for the wedding.  Becca's been doing really well lately (though about 3 months late to the party) so she hounds me about working out and tracking weight.  On one hand, it's faboosh to have someone in this with me.  On the other, it drives me crazy because some mornings I just want to sleep.  All the same, I have about 20 pounds to lose so here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment