Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspiration

Ok so my b.  Already failed the 30 day blog challenge by not posting at all this weekend but I was a busy girl.  So I decided that I would continue in spite of my lack of discipline.  So today is about what inspires me.  Right now animals are a huge inspiration to me.  I am going to attend Farm Sanctuary's Walk For Farm Animals which will raise money for the sanctuary.  It's so important to help organizations like this because the sanctuary helps raise awareness for the plight of farm animals.  It also exposes people to farms, many of whom would never otherwise know how friendly farm animals can be.

The Spork Sisters are also incredibly inspiring.  They have a cookbook coming out in October and I can't wait!  They offer amazing vegan cooking classes but beyond that, they are true examples of veganism at it's best.  They are not judgmental at all.  They believe in what they do and teach so it's fantastic to be around them. They're cheerfulness is totally addictive and the good news is that it rubs off as well!!!

My friends also inspire me because they stick with their convictions and help me to lead a fuller life.  I will be forever grateful.  And of course my bride-to-be helps inspire me to be a better person.  I strive to keep us healthy and happy.  Because I met her, I am able to better myself for her.  I am so grateful to have met her!

No comments:

Post a Comment